martes, 1 de diciembre de 2009

"The funeral" de Band of Horses

Tenéis que ver el vídeo (que es realmente impresionante)... y de paso escuchar éste pedazo de canción de Band of Horses, un grupo que descubrí con éste vídeo y que recomiendo, porque vale la pena...


Aquí tenéis la letra:

I'm coming up only to hold you under.
I'm coming up only to show you wrong.
And to know you is hard and we wonder.
To know you all wrong, we were.

Really too late to call, so we wait for.
Morning to wake you; it's all we got.
To know me as hardly golden.
Is to know me all wrong, they were.

At every occasion I'll be ready for a funeral.
At every occasion once more is called a funeral.
Every occasion I'm ready for the funeral.
At every occasion one brilliant day funeral.

I'm coming up only to show you down for.
I'm coming up only to show you wrong.
To the outside, the dead leaves, they all blow (alive is very poetic).
For'e (before) they died had trees to hang their hope.

At every occasion I'll be ready for the funeral.
At every occasion once more is called the funeral.
At every occasion I'm ready for the funeral.
At every occasion one brilliant day funeral.

El disco que más me gusta es "Everything all the time" (enlace de Spotify: aqui) espero que os guste...

Gracias Guzzz & Manu!

No hay comentarios: